Followers

Thursday 25 March 2010

Emelda's Blog

h1e malawians especially st peters secondary school.am very very happy to talk to you people in this evening just because am enjoying at st matthews academy each and every day. to say the truth we have enjoyed and we are still enjoying up to 31st march 2o10. i just want to thank the famiry of mr and mrs grant for welcomed me into their houses and all the things which their have done to me for this l say yewo choomene may the almight god who knows how to bless ,bless this famiry.and another most and important thing is that l would like also to thank the head teacher of st matthews academy and all members not forget the students for all the support which their do provide to us ,such as school blocks, laboratory and its equipments ,they also provide school uniform to those who are needy together with school fees ,for this we say also yewo chomene .

1 comment:

  1. Emelda, first of all I would like to say how happy I am to have you in my home. I have had such a wonderful time talking to you about your life in Malawi and I am really enjoying you teaching me the language of Chitumbuka. You are such a warm, loving person and your presence in the house has lifted all our spirits. I really wish I can someday visit Malawi - I think I will be coming with Monica as she is desperate to go back!
    I sincerly hope you are having a wonderful time in Scotland and I feel so privileged to be part of the experiance. I really hope everyone else is having such a fantastic time and I am looking forward to more great memories.
    Tiwonanenge sonosono
    Lauren Grant xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete