Followers

Wednesday 24 March 2010

It's Kingstone again I had not finished. I am very thankful to them for providing transport for us. We had a very good journey. Now we are having a great experience. Here in Scotland we are enjoying with them for playing bowling. I would like to encourage all my fellow students who are on bursary to work hard in class. Because to find fees is very difficult. It is better to work hard for them to be interested so there fees are not misused. Here in Scotland we are enjoying with our fellow students of St Matthew's Academy. The students are very friendly. We are chatting with them very well. St Peter's also have very friendly students. Today at night we are going to see snow which I am very interested to see. Thank you to everyone in Scotland and Malawi. (Monire mose)

No comments:

Post a Comment