Followers

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Goodbye Scotland

My time in Scotland has been so far good and I have injoyed.It is a great experience in my life and now I want to express my stay here in Scotland. I have proved that Scotland is a beaultiful country with friendly peaple. My host family were so friendly to me and there were treating me as their on son, they kept me with all their hearts, even the children & the relatives of Mr & Mrs Oneill were so good to me and I have injoyed with them. They have spent much on me which I can not repay, on all these I say yewo chomene(thank you)

I would like to thank Mr & Mrs OneilI for the wonderful job they have done to me, they fed me, may God bless u, my Scotish mum & Dad, Craig & Kaylay and all the relatives of Mr & Mrs Oneill, I reary enjoyed with you & life was so cool.

I would like also to thank the Headteacher, Miss Bernadette and the entere Staff & Pupils of St Matthews Academy & also without forgating all the 10 Catholic Primary Schools, for you provide School fees to some of us at St Peters Catholic Secondary School in Mzuzu, u provided School blocks and the desks even the Rab materials to our School, we are proud of you & its our prayer that this relationship should exist up to the end of the world, Yewo chomene chiuta wa mutumbikeni ( God bless u friends ).

I would like to say good bye to the entere St Matthews acedemy and to everyone in Scotland as we are going back home tomorrow.....................

Its Me Jocker Boy
Harris Khembo

No comments:

Post a Comment