Followers

Monday 29 March 2010

Kingstone's blog

I am kingstone Nyirenda. I am very thankful to you Scotish peoplebecause of what you have done for me and to my friends, may God bless you all. Your friendly, your kindness, your kindness has really made some Malawians to continue their education, without you some of us we could not find a chance of continuing our education and my self I could not see Europe but because of your kindness all these things have been done so I am verythankful.
I am hope that your money is not misused, because al l busary holders are working hard, for example the results of last year all Junior busary holders passed their national examsincluding me myself. So please continue your kindness, may be next coming years Malawi can be better as Scotland is. thank you, may God bless you all. [Yewo chomene chiuta wamutumbikeni mose] Ndine Kingstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment