Followers

Saturday 20 March 2010

Here we are in Scotland!

It has been a pleasure for us, 12 Malawians to travel to Scotland. We had a very wonderful trip to this new home. I travelled with students and teachers who had not been on the aeroplane before.. It was an adventure I tell you!

I would like to express my heartfelt thanks on behalf of the St Peter's visitors.

We also recived a very wonderful welcome at the airport. We were amazed at seeing so mnay friends waiting for us. I actually felt vvery shy because we never did this in Malawi. I hope you will understand us because the distances to the airport would not allow us.

Wher I am, at the house of the Headmaster, Eric Allan, I have also been welcomed very well. I have already forgotten where I came from. It is so lovely and nice. As my prayer, I say God be blessed.

Fr Andrew Aubrey Chunda.

1 comment:

  1. Hello the St Peter's Group,

    I am very delighted this morning to greet all of you. I have already forgotten where am coming from. From the airport, we were warmly welcomed by our Scotland friends.

    Am enjoying every minute of my stay with Ally's family. I tell every member of the family is very friendly. I hope you are also enjoying your stay as well.

    Bye for now and nice stay.

    James

    ReplyDelete