Followers

Tuesday 23 March 2010

H.O.J KHEMBO IN SCOTLAND

Hello, it has been a good trip for me and I have achieved alot & the great expiriences from the Scotish. This day being my second day @ School I have been welcomed by all the Students & Staff of St Matthews Academy in their Classes with all their hearts & I have enjoyed the day and the lessons, Yewo Chomene.

I should also take an orppotunity to thank the family of Mr & Mrs Oneill for their loving hearts and the fact that they are taking me as their own child, I m very glad with the family. I would like also to thank the Brothers & Sisiters, children, glandsons and doughters & all relatives of Mr & Mrs Oneill for the good welcoming in the family, Yewo chomene.

I would like also to thank Mr Allan & Miss Bernadette for the encouragement they are giving to us, as the group from Malawi, Im very greatful, Zikomo kwambiri.

Lastly I woud like to thank my fellow Malawians for the togetherness they are showing to me Im very thankful. May almighty Father bless us all.

Ndine, ( its me )

HARRIS ONEILL JOKER KHEMBO.........

1 comment: