Followers

Wednesday 24 March 2010

THE WONDERFUL TIMES

It is lovely to be here. each dya is bringing different lovely experince in this Warm Heart of the World. We meet smiles and love in each and every corner we visit.

Today I had good times with priests at St Mary's Parish. The christian community at mass and their love for me spoke volumes and volumes of the warmth the world should give to a stranger. It was lovely indeed.

I also had a chance to get a free eye test. as I say I shall go back to Malawi with better sight. What an experience indeed. My eyes were faulty, a thing I knew ofcourse but never cared to do something about them. Today and on, I shall be able to see better.

What else can wes do to the Lord for his Goodness to Us! The only response is Thank You God for make us partners. We are able to experience things we never imagined before.

Once again, thank you everything.


Fr Andrew Aubrey Chunda

No comments:

Post a Comment